Pentecost!! The birthday of the church…
Time to celebrate My Jesus Family!
- A group of family and friends; young and old, and in-between!
- paper people cut outs
- coloured pens
- scraps of patterned paper & fabric
The challenge: to dress the paper people and talk about many of the wonderful friends we each have in our Jesus Family where we live.
- together time
- celebration of people in our churches and what they mean to us
- discovering new things about each others’ gifts
- moments of thankfulness for being part of Jesus’ Family
Afterwards we settled down to read ‘My Jesus Family’ together. With characters we could relate to, with all their feelings and strengths we found we were chatting together about what we love (and what we may find difficult) about being part of this amazing family.
Why not celebrate Pentecost this week!